Quadruple Chocolate Soft Fudgy Pudding Cookies | Wonder Food Recipes
Breaking News
Loading...

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Quadruple Chocolate Soft Fudgy Pudding Cookies


I am a huge cookie fanatic, especially if they are chocolate cookies, and I have made many. These are so incredible, easy, and turn out every time (thanks, pudding mix!). Everyone who tries them falls in love them. I also wanted to note that, while I usually agree with having to chill the dough before baking, in the case of these cookies it really isn’t necessary. The cornstarch in the pudding mix prevents them from spreading too much, even without chilling the dough first (and I live at 5,000 feet where I have to normally take special precautions in order for my cookies not to spread – not so with this recipe, hallelujah!). I usually form all the cookies, bake off a few to eat right away, then freeze the rest of the dough to bake whenever I need a cookie, or want to take some to a friend. Anyway, thanks for a recipe that satisfies my most intense chocolate cravings. Just made another batch!

Pin It ============================================================================

google+

linkedin